Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yummy Sinigang

I cooked pork sinigang at lunch time and it was really good. It has been a long time since I cooked sinigang I finally made it again. Jodel and I love it but my son won't eat it at all lol as always he don't eat Filipino food. He is a picky eater how I wish he eat why I eat.

Anyway, I am going to grill fish this evening, cook spaghetti for kids and eat the left over sinigang with rice..
  • 1 or 2 lbs Pork (with bones or pork for stew)chop it in a small cubes
  • Small package of tamarind seasoning (sampalok)
  • 2 med onions
  • 1 or 2 pcs. of big tomatoes
  • a bunch of water spinach (kangkong)
  • a bunch of long green beans
  • 1 pc of eggplant
  • 5-10 pcs. okra

Cut the veggies, slice the onions, tomatoes, eggplant separate it. Boil the meat, season with salt and pepper boil 'till tender. Add the tamarind seasoning mix it all. Then add the tomatoes and onions, few minutes later add the veggies. When veggies done add more salt and pepper to taste. Done!!!! So easy and so yummy.. You can actually add raddish but I don't like raddish.

No comments: