Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Not feeling well

Saturday evening we went to Woodlands we attend C&A Christmas party. We didn't bring the kids because they didn't allow kids at the party except for Jolaine my newborn baby. We had fun at the party and they really enjoy Jolaine. Everyone loves to hold her, hug her etc lol.. anyway my two kids were at Mom and Dad's house. Sunday morning Jodel got sick she had fever and runny nose and I guess she got it from Joey he was sick wednesday when Joel went to New Orleans. So far Jolaine, my husband and I aren't sick yet so I am still hoping that we don't get sick. We are planning to go to San Antonio but my husband cancelled our plan so we are staying home for Christmas. Can't wait for the kids to open their gifts.

No comments: