Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Motorcycle accident attorney

On the way back home from Church today we saw a man driving so fast with his motorcycle. I sometimes scared watching those people drive so fast with their motorcycles. They don't scared of accident.

Anyway, if you guys have a friend or love ones that has been injured in a motorcycle accident and need a lawyer? You can contact pleasanton motorcycle accident attorney @ michaelpadway.com

In Philippines, I always be careful driving our motorcycles because I am so scared of accident.My parents had accident once before and I am so thankful they are okay. My brother had accident and he died driving in a motorcycle. I don't really know how it happened but my Mother told me that he went underneath in the Van. He was in serious condition. They rushed him to the hospital but he didn't make it. I feel so bad for him he died I didn't even see him because I was so far away from home. People should be careful driving that's all!

1 comment:

Davar@Auto Accident Attorney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.