Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bad Dream

March 12, I had a bad dream. I dreamed about I was dying and I was going to call my husband and tell him how much I love him. It feel so real but it was just a dream. I couldn't move and I couldn't talk also and so I tried so hard to wake up because if I don't do it I maybe going to die. I really hate it when I have a bad dream. This morning I have a bad dream again it feels the same. There is something that stops me from moving and talking. I sometimes wonder if next time what If I don't wake up? I maybe gonna die. I hate this feeling. I don't know why I am having a bad dream.

Bad dream - Banngungot in Tagalong (Sudden Unexpected Death Syndrome (called bangungot in the Philippines, is sudden unexpected death of adolescents and adults during sleep. Bangungot is rarely observed in the Western world, and appears to occur more commonly among young men in East and Southeast Asian countries. The root of this term is the fact that survivors of bangungot often describe dreaming about falling into a bottomless pit. While experiencing this, the person is aware that he is dreaming but feels like there is something that stops him from moving and awaking. If you don't try to wake up? You will probably die. Famous Actor in the Philippines died from Bangungot) Its scary..

If you guys experienced these feelings you need to drink plenty of water at night and eat less before bed time. That's what I researched today. Last night I was so full I always eat a lot during supper time and eat snacks before bed time and so I am going to change my eating habit in the night lol..Well see if it works or not for me. HOpe it will! Because I don't want to die early..lol

No comments: