Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bladder infection

Thursday night my parent-in-laws spent the night at our house. They helped me watch Joel. I didn't sleep so good at all Thursday night and yesterday I was so sleepy. I took Joel to his doctor two times yesterday and I was glad we didn't have a car wreck because I was driving so sleepy LOL..

Anyway, after we got home I took a nap and I felt better. Mom and Dad went home yesterday evening. Joel can now get up by himself and last night I sleep so good. He didn't wake me up. So anyway, we are feeling a little bit better here. Joel still have catheter on him and his doctor might going to take it off next week hopefully. He had a bladder infection. I don't know why he maybe trying to control himself when wants to go pee.

No comments: