Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Want to lose weight

I am planning to go to my friend's house next week because her husband is a professional photograper. They have their own studio at their house and I really want to have nice pictures of me that is look professional. We were gonna go this week but I cancelled it because of my baby. She had light fever yesterday because of the shots. So I am hoping that we could go next week.

I am a little bit worried though if I could get a nice pictures of me or not because I am a little bit chubby lol I still have belly fats that I need to get rid of so bad. I wish I could get a quick weight loss but I don't think that would happen to me. How I wish! It is just so hard to lose weight.

Anyway, If I get nice pictures of me I will post the pictures here later.

No comments: