Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Was busy

We were so busy shopping today with my husband and kids. We bought lots of stuffs, clothes for kids, and etc. When we got home I got so tired so I took a nap. I didn't sleep so good last night that's why I was so tired. But before I took a nap our kitchen was sooo messy and I asked hubby if I could clean the kitchen later and so anyway, when I woke up this evening I was surprised how clean our kitchen was. He washed all the dishes and put it up in the cabinet. He rearranged all of the plates and glasses etc. And the supper was ready. I was really happy because he was helping me but he wasn't suppose to do it because I know he is not well yet. But he told me that he was just trying to help me. hmmmm.. I love him more..

Well, anyway, the time is now 11:30 and I am still here on my computer. Tomorrow is Sunday and we are going to Church. Monday I am going to take my husband to his work and we maybe stay in Nel's house near Downtown. They just live 10 minutes away from Joel's work so we might spend the day there while we are waiting on him..

No comments: