Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wisdom tooth removed

We went to Dr. Unterman this morning in Woodlands. He is an oral surgeon who removed my wisdoom tooth. They put me to sleep when they do the surgery and when I woke up I didn't feel anything. When we got home I was afraid because it keeps on bleeding. So, I got panic a little bit and I am so glad my husband was here with me to help me. Right now, I feel great It's not bleeding anymore and I can be able to eat a little bit now. I got so starving I didn't eat or drink since midnight. So, anyway, I feel so drowsy right now it maybe because of the drugs they gave me when they put me to sleep in the surgery room and the pain killer that I took just a while ago. Well, anyway, that's all I can say right now..I am just so sleep at this moment writing these lol..

No comments: