Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

At the Surfsid beach

Memorial Day we went to Surside Beach.

According to wikipidia - Surfside Beach is a city in Brazoria County, Texas, United States that is situated on the Gulf of Mexico just west of Galveston Island. The population was 763 at the 2000 census.

Anyway, we had fun out there. The kids really had fun playing on the water. It was hot but it wasn't that bad because it was so windy at the ocean. My kids got Tan lol. I went swimming for the first time can believe that? LOL. We always go to Galveston but I don't really go swimming but this time I did enjoy the water. It was cool we really had fun. The beach is not as good as in Bohol but that was okay. I guess I am spoiled from our beach from where I grow up.

No comments: