Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Monday, June 21, 2010

We had fun

We had fun in San Antonio. We visited Mike and Mary Ann. My kids really had fun playing with their kids and their dog. I love their dog because it's big. WEll, Saturday we went to Riverwalk, Alamo and in the mall. WE had fun looking around. It was a little bit hot but it was okay. I met some Filipino people. They are from San Francisco California. They just went to San Antonio for vacation well, it is so nice that I have another friends lol.

Anyway, Sunday we ate breakfast at Mike and Mary then we went to the new house. Joel's brother made it they build houses, we took pictures of their cabinets and after that we went back here in Houston. It was a short trip but we had fun.

No comments: