Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

At the waiting area...

A boring waiting room isn't good for everyone at all specially if you wait for couple of hours. Hospitals, doctor's office - I always wait there for a long period of time. If you own hospitals you need to get direct TV for hospitals so your patient don't get bored.

When my husband had his first surgery I waited at the waiting room for like 2-3 hours and it was really long thank goodness they have direct TV for lobby it really entertained me. The second and the third surgery he had I waited so long also but I brought my laptop with me. I was playing at the computer while watching direct TV :).

This morning my husband went to his doctor and they took off the Catheter. He was wearing it for a long time and they just took it off this morning and hope it will work. He is feeling much better today and I am so glad. When Joel gets better he is planning to work at their business at Conroe. They have lots of job to do and we are so thankful that our business is doing good. I sometimes go with my husband at the shop but sometimes I get so bored that's why I don't go there all the time.

Anyway, I am here at this website at http://www.dishbusiness.com/index.shtml checking what they offer. I always heard that Dish network are awesome! We might try Dish Network for business.

No comments: