Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Netbooks!

I am here online reading netbook reviews I really want to get one for me If I can find a good one. My husband and I went to the store looking for small computers but they don't many selections so we decided to just shop online. There are lots to choose from at thesource.ca web store. They have HP, Toshiba, Acer Aspire, and many other more. I love to shop online specially when they have lots of products to choose from.

Anyway, I really would love to get netbooks because my husband's laptop is just too big for me. We actually have two laptop but the other one is broke lol so I need to get another one. I love the desk top though but I need netbooks so I can use it anywhere specially when I go on travelling.

No comments: