Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rearranging furnitures..

Rearranging furniture is one of the easiest ways to give a space an entirely new look. Yesterday, hubby rearrange the kids room. Joey and Jodel each of them have their own room and we were busy rearranging their furnitures and the bed and do some cleaning.

Today I was also cleaning a little bit and rearranging the furnitures in the living room. I need to clean more tomorrow because my friends are planning to visit me on thursday. I can't wait to see my friends again.. :)

Right now, I am here blogging while eating my favorite dessert - fruit salad. I made a big bowl of fruit salad last week and put some in the freezer. This afternoon I took it out and enjoying it right now. I just love fruit salad..

WEll, hope everyone will have a good evening..

No comments: