Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tax free weekend - go shopping :)

We arrived at the store at 9 am this morning. We went shopping. We bought lots of stuffs clothes and other kind of things. We went to different kinds of store. We got home around 5:30 this afternoon. Yeah we are extremely tired of shopping lol. ALL OF US ARE TIRED..

Got home I really want to take a nap so bad but my Jolaine won't let me so I had a bad headache this evening. I put her to sleep so she just went to the bed right now it is 10 already in the evening. I am going to lay down when I am done posting these post. My head is just so hurt right now.

Anyway, hope everyone had fun shopping today. It's really good to shop when you don't pay tax huh? LOL.

No comments: