Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What I like about going to the movies

Guest post written by Derick Burks I love going to the movies. I go every weekend with my boyfriend. Every weekend my boyfriend and I set our security system and head to the movie theatre. We mainly like to see comedies, horror movies, and action movies.

We love the snacks. I know they cost a fortune, but we have to have the popcorn and drinks. We sit in the back of the theatre. that's where the best seats are. I usually fall asleep during the movie. LOL. I try not to, but if I am full from all the popcorn and soda and it is dark, it's hard not to fall asleep. The last movie we went to go see was The Other Guys with Will Ferrell. It was funny, but I thought that is was going to be funnier than it was. We saw Inception before that. That was a good movie. My boyfriend and I still joke about going into each others dreams. We haven't decided what movie we want to see this weekend coming up. There are so many good ones to choose from.

I'm ready for the weekend to be here again. I'm craving their popcorn as I write this lol.

No comments: