Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Eggroll/Lumpia

My friend Anna taught me how to cook eggroll. I love her eggroll/lumpia so I asked her to teach me. Last week we went to the Mall with my kids and then we stopped by at Hongkong Market (asian store) We bought eggroll ingredietns. The ingredients are: 2 package of Lumpia wrapper, 2 lbs. of pork meat, 2 pieces of big carrots, half cabbage, onions, garlic and knor chicken cubes. We cut them into small pieces. Anna cooked the pork meat and mixed all the engredients after the meat turned to brown. She just do half cooked. We let it cool for about 10-15 minutes before we wrapped it. I am not a big fan of eggroll before and now I love it. Other eggroll don't taste good but Anna did a good job on her lumpia. It tasted so good. We cooked the lumpia on my girls birthday party and everyone love it.

No comments: