Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Not sleeping good

I have been sleepy lately. I didn't sleep good since Saturday. I went to bed around 12:30 Saturday but couldn't sleep. So, I decided to take sleep pills around 3am and I am so glad I fall asleep right away. I woke up around 9 in the morning because the baby was noisy and I want to sleep so bad but I can't because of the baby and I forced myself to get up also because we had to go to church. Hubby was trying to get me up.

Anyway, we got to church I was extremely sleepy. I felt like the medicine still in my head lol. Right now, I am so sleepy because I have been sleeping late and I need start sleeping early again.

Sleeping pills really help you if you can't sleep at night. I took the pills at 3am I should have took them earlier so I could sleep more.

No comments: