Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Shade Tree

I love plants, flowers and trees. We have so many kinds of plants and flowers at our backyard. And I am so worried about them. We put some of our plants and flowers inside and we put blankets to whats left outside. I am afraid if they die this winter if that happened then I am going to start over. What I love the most are the Guava, lemon and the Ficus trees.

We all need to plant trees and care for them, it helps us improve our surrounding, reduce pollution, lower energy costs, and improve the appearance of our community.

We plant trees primarily for their beauty and to provide shade but they do create many other benefits. Trees can sooth and relax us! There are so many kinds of shade tree, flowering tree and other kinds of trees at www.tytyga.com

No comments: