Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tabasco Original Red Sauce

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TABASCO® Original Red. All opinions are 100% mine.

My Mother-in-law knows how to make home made pizza. Her home made pizza is so delicious. One day, I asked her to teach me on how to make home made pizza and I am so glad she did. Now, I have been making home made pizza and my husband and kids love my pizza so much. Joel and I love spicy foods and the Tabasco Original Red is one of our favorite product to add spice on our foods specially on pizza, steaks, chili, chicken wings, and shrimp.

TABASCO is definitely good for everything. Like today is the football season, everyone will be requesting TABASCO hot sauce to go with their pizzas, hamburgers, chicken wings and almost everything. It adds up taste and flavor in every food. You should try TABASCO® Original Red  if you haven't try it. You are going to love that sauce.

Tabasco Original Red has a great Game-Day Party Menu at their website. You can get recipes and ideas on how to make delicious pizza for the game day and invite your friends and family. You just need to make sure to add Tabasco Original Red to add flavor and spice. Don't forget to check out their Pizza Perfected page as well. You are going to love their recipes.

 


 


Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: