Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Monday, April 4, 2011

Hard headed...lol..

Hubby woke me up around 6 this morning, asking me to put medicine on his eyes. He got dressed and he is planning on going to work. I was trying to stop him but he won't listen, he called one of his friend from Woodlands and asked him to pick him up. So I am glad he did that instead. I can't let him drive so now I have to pick him up this afternoon. Thank you Dear!!!! He is not supposed to go to work this morning but he said he have to go oh well, fine....

Anyway, I am so sleepy this morning it's now 7 Am I was gonna go back to sleep but my alarm will ring @ 7:15 so I decided to just play on the computer to wake me up..Joey's buss will pick him up at 7:35 so here I am blogging going to play at facebook later..

Have a nice day to all!!

No comments: