Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Weekend update..

Saturday night my friend Lisa and Fernando Jose visited me at my house. We were just chika2x lol. Then Andy stopped by at our house and gave us ice cream so we had icecream. Baskin Robins icecream are so delicious. So anyway, after we ate icecream we decided to go to Jen's house to watch Pacquiao's fight. We had fun out there we got home around 2pm. Yup too late...But I am so glad manny won again.. We always love watching manny's fight it was so fun!

Mother's Day Sunday we didn't really do something special because I was extremely tired. Sunday afternoon we went to Church and I was extremely sleepy I only had 3hours sleep saturday night so, and oh on the way to church I bought an Orchid plant with flower on it of course and gave it to Mom. I asked hubby to don't buy me anything because...just because hahaha lol..I don't really need anything speciall for me...So that was my weekend...

No comments: