Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Will treasure you forever

I am once again thinking about how enchanted I am by you, in every way. How it takes only one look into your eyes and I feel myself being transformed under your enchanting spell. When you smile at me with that beautiful smile of yours, how it melts the very essence of my being. Never before have I experienced such feelings inside. With each hour I spend with you my heart beats stronger.

I wish you could even for a moment feel the love I have for you in my heart, for then you would know what you really mean to me. You have become my world, my everything. Thank you for bringing such glorious sunshine into my life. You have made me happier than I’ve ever been. I love you with all my heart and I will treasure you forever.

No comments: