Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Friday, July 22, 2011

Lunch with friends - Filipino Buffet

We went to eat at Filipiniana with friends today. Lisa invited me and her friends to eat lunch at pinoy resto. I love eating at filipino restaurant.. I don't really cook Filipino food here so If I go there I can pick different kinds of foods for me to eat cause it's a buffet. It's good though...I love eating filipino foods..

Anyway, my friend Ling, meme, from pearland went here even though they are a little bit far and I am glad they came. It has been a long time since the last time we've seen them. We had a good visit to each other and met new friends there's always new friends that will come to our life and others go I don't know why life is like these. LOL..Crazy!

No comments: