Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, July 7, 2011

What a small world

I was eating lunch by myself at the Cafeteria at the hospital. Then few minutes later, the woman asked me "Ms, Can I sit beside you?" Then I replied, of course why not. So, we talked and talked and guess what she live from where I live in the Philippines. She know about my family and I know about hers. What a small world! She is a nurse at the Methodist hospital.

Well, I have lots of friends that are nurse and I know what to give them on their birthdays hehehe. There are lots of cheap scrubs online that I can get. That's the best thing to give if you have friends that works in the hospital. You can click this link http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/ if you are interested to buy one online!

Anyway, when I was there at the hospital when Joel had his surgery my friend Joylyn entertained me. I got so bored waiting on Joel and I am so glad I posted about it at my facebook wall. Joylyn read it and called me right away when she know that I was in the hospital. She just live 5minutes away. Her hubby is a doctor. She was there with me the whole afternoon.

Saturday evening we went to eat at the Kim Son restaurant. I got tired of the foods at the Cafeteria. I want a different foods and I was so glad they went to ate with me.

No comments: