Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Monday, August 1, 2011

Away from Home

Guest written by our friend Gladys Fuentes Being away from home is harder than I ever imagined it would be but this new job makes the move totally worth it. Being out here in Texas isn’t something I imagined I’d be doing with my life but when this promotion came open I knew I had to go for it. At my young age it was a real coup for me to get it and I’ve been trying to prove myself ever since I got here. I found a great townhome and went to shopelectricityratestexas.com before I got here and I even got a dog for the first time in my life! It’s been great being so focused on work and not knowing so many people thus far because I’ve got more time for myself and it makes my whole life feel a little bit more stable. Life is good here in Texas and I’m looking forward to move on up the ladder at my company and prove to everyone that I deserved this promotion from the get go – I’m turning heads!

No comments: