Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Eyelash enhancer

All of us wants to have a beautiful eyes. We spend lots of money to buy make-up especially on our eyes. I sometimes wear false lashes when I go on a special occasions or if we do a pictorial.  It will just makes me look prettier. How I wish I have a long and thick eyelashes but I don't. I sometimes get jealous of my sisters because of their lashes, they are so pretty. They have long-curved lashes and it's naturally beautiful!

Anyway,  I know that there are lots of companies out there that are selling the best eyelash growth product so you will have a longer, thicker and darker lashes but my question is? is it really gonna work or not?

I know how hard it is to put a false eyelashes on your eyes, if you are tired of it?  then I guess eyelashes enhancer is the best way to try!

No comments: