Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Friday, December 2, 2011

Fear Factor

Guest post written by Jeramy Sparks

Did you know that Fear Factor is coming back on? Yes. It’s true. I cannot wait. I absolutely love that show. I am a complete and total “scaredy cat”; I freeze in abject terror when I see a spider. I can’t eat anything with a weird texture. I would probably actually pass out if you put one snake in front of me, much less stuck me in a coffin full of them. This is why I love watching it so much. I can live vicariously through all of these people conquering their fears. I mean, they do of course have the additional motivation of lots and lots of money they could potentially win, but it almost makes me feel like if they can do it, I can do it. This is completely unrealistic. There is no way I will ever be able to overcome any of the aforementioned fears. Although, if there was a million dollars at stake, I might be able to at least be in the same room with a snake…for a minute. Be sure to check out Fear Factor the next time you see it on direct tv concord.

No comments: