Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thank goodness for mom

My mom knew I was really stressed about bringing the baby home and she was such a huge help. As a baby gift, she and dad had gotten me an alarm from security systems springfieldwhich made me feel a lot better about being at home by myself and when I gave birth she surprised me with the news that she was going to stay and help the whole first week. It was such a relief to have her by my side and know that someone was going to be able to help me get through the most trying time of my life! Being a mom is definitely the hardest thing I’ve ever done and although it’s super tough, it’s been as rewarding as everyone said it was. I’ll get through it and I’m sure before I even know it my daughter is going to be sixteen years old and going out on dates! I wish I could keep her a little baby forever, but until then, I’m going to hold her as much as possible.

No comments: