Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Friday, February 3, 2012

Hubby is sick!

My husband didn't feel so good since Wednesday he was at home whole day. Yesterday he went to work but he went home so early as early as 11am. I gave him tylenol but still he is not feeling good. This morning he didn't go to work again. I told him to go to his doctor and he made an appointment this morning and I took him to St. Lukes hospital cause he couldn't drive so anyway this afternoon after we got home from his Doctor we ate lunch then I went groceries with Jodel then I picked  up his medicine at Walgreens. I paid $119 dollar copay for his medicine wow! It was very expensive. I hope that he feels better soon! I need to discuss with my husband about joining the prescription savings club at walgreens later this evening..

No comments: