Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Save money on prescription medicine at Walgreens!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walgreens for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

My kids was sick last week so we took them to their doctor. They have been sick a lot this winter I think because of the cold weather. I am so glad we took them because it made me feel better knowing what's going on with my kids. So, the doctor prescribed an antibiotic and cough medicines for them. We paid $85 copay at Walgreens for antibiotic medicine and the cough medicine was $11 each. I can't believe that the copay for antibiotic was high but that's okay as long as my kids feels better. They are feeling much better today actually. I am just wishing that we can get discounts on medicines.

Same as my prescription medicine I paid $85 copay for just one month. Wow! I can't afford that and not just me but also my husband. He is maintaining medicine as well. I don't know if we can afford getting prescription medicines for so long I am just hoping that we can get discounts. It would be nice to receive discounts on everything especially medicines. The copay is just too high. I have been searching for discounts and coupons online and found some coupons on foods, apparels etc and what I am looking now is to receive discounts on prescription medicine and today I found out that we can really receive discounts by  joining Walgreens Prescription Savings Club.

Walgreens is offering a special discount on annual membership for it's prescription savings club.
 For $35 a year, a family membership covers everyone in your immediate family, including a spouse, dependents 22 and younger and pets and $20 for individuals. Join and receive discounts prices on your prescription.

 Other benefits include:
-Savings on more than 8,000 brand-name and all generic medications,
-Discounts on flu shots, pet prescriptions, nebulizers and diabetic supplies
-Bonuses when you purchase Walgreens brand products and photo finishing services.

Join today if you would like to save money! Walgreens on Facebook, like Walgreens if you have facebook account. Follow Walgreens on Twitter if you have a twitter account too.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: