Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What do you get your Dad?

I appreciate the guest post, Jamie Guy

What do you get your dad who has ‘everything?’ I firmly believe that older people with money are the absolute worst to shop for because they go out and buy for themselves anything they want! I literally went through a list of twenty things that I thought my dad might want. Each one was met with either: “I already have that,” or “I don’t need one of those because I have…” After mulling over this in frustration, I decided to get my dad a subscription to all of his favorite movie channels. I went online and researched a ton of different options, and came up with a great one through clear internet bundle. It was the first time that my dad actually liked his gift! He said that he would have never though of it, and was excited to try it out. One birthday down, who knows how many more times I’ll have to go through this? I guess I have to be grateful for the ‘win’ I got with this gift and not think about the next one!

No comments: