Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Kids love Dexter


Guest written by our friend Donnie Donovan

The kids really like watching Dexter on DIRECT TV and I’m not sure it’s appropriate. I mean, it’s about a serial killer afterall and it’s really kind of graphic so I don’t know how appropriate I think it is for a couple of early teenagers but I also know I don’t get to make all the rules anymore because I’m old. I think it’s crazy we get all these premium channels anyway because they’re so bad and they cost extra money but my husband likes them and who am I to tell a grown man what he can and can’t watch? I think the kids’ exposure should be more limited but I’ve tried to tell them that and it seems to always fall on deaf ears. I love that they’re good kids but I think it’s crucial to keep them under good influences and I think what TV shows they watch is part of that, for sure. I’m trying to be a responsible mom and monitor what they’re doing, you know?

No comments: