Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Monday, April 16, 2012

What are your plans this summer?


Summer vacation is getting closer and I can't wait for my kids to get out from school so we can do something that are fun. They'll be out from school I think at the end of May or first week of June. We might do something special for our kids this summer I don't have plan on travelling somewhere far because I am expecting a new baby so we maybe spend our summer vacation here close by.

 Anyway, if you and your family are planning to go on vacation this summer and can't decide where to go? Well, how about going to Disneyland. I am pretty sure that your kids would love to go to Disney. I wanted to take my kids to Disneyland but for now I don’t think we could go because I am pregnant or I maybe have a newborn baby by the time my kids are out of school. So, I hope we can all go next year.

Well, if you guys are planning to go to Disneyland this summer? You can purchase Disneyland tickets
at www.dnticket.com You can also buy Disneyworld tickets, base tickets, hopper tickets, and universal tickets at their website. Tickets are all on sale right now so you better hurry and purchase tickets online at dnticket.com and enjoy!

No comments: