Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Making a much-needed smock apron

Guest post written by LaToya Mitchell

My family is always teasing me about how clumsy I have. But I also give them a lot of material to tease me with. I'm always getting weird bruises on my legs from running into tables that I see and things like that. It really is quite silly, so you can imagine that I make a bit of a mess in the kitchen. I can't even think of the number of times that I've spilled flour all over a black outfit.

I finally broke down and decided it was time to buy a apron to really use in the kitchen and keep from ruining or having too launder my outfits too often. As I was doing some apron online shopping I saw info about credit consolidation and after I looked through it a little bit I decided to look into getting that done to help with our family’s finances.

I found this smock apron pattern and decided to try it myself. It didn't seem so bad to make and I thought if I was having trouble I would jsut get my sister, who knows how to sew, to help me out with it.

No comments: