Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Cancelled

I was planning to go to my friends' bday party today but I changed my mind. My son has a cough and my Jolaine has runny nose. I would really like to go but I hate going to a friend's house when my kids has coughs and runny nose it is just not good.

I don't really like it when my friends visit me here and their kids has runny nose and cough it is just not nice. Kids get sick fast and you know how hard it is when your kids are sick. So anyway, we just stayed home today. We went camping last night and we had fun so we are home today and tomorrow we are planning to go to church. I hope we all feel better tomorrow. I am tired today for not doing anything LOL.. next week I am planning to take the kids to Pumpkin patch and I can't wait for that.

Goodnight!

No comments: