Home Product Reviews My Instagram My Facebook Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, July 25, 2013

WaterSlide with Cousins

We had fun today we went to Jane's house to have fun at their waterslides. Kids had fun watersliding with their cousins. And then we went to their pond look around the fish, we had a great time. Just got home couple of minutes ago took a shower and here I am blogging cause it's been awhile since the last time I update here. Anyway my kids spend the time at their cousins I am going to pick them up tomorrow afternoon. Hubby is not here with us it's just me and Joanne here in my room lol. Joanne is very tired and she's asleep an hour ago anyway, I just want to write here about how happy I am in my life, happy with my kids and I am so thankful to God for every blessings he gave me. I am tired goodnight to whoever reads my post!

No comments: